Wrap Around Care Manager
Richmond House School is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Wraparound Care Manager to join the school team.
Hours of Work
This role is full time, on a permanent contract with flexible working options for the right candidate.
- Non term time hours Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00, either four or five days per week with flexibility to suit the right candidate.
- Term Time hours Monday to Friday 15:30 – 18:00 with option for additional hours within the school day to suit the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing the wraparound care provision, including organising rotas of staff, managing levels of staffing to the number of children attending and ensure the active engagement of the children through the time they use the provision.
- At least an approved Level 2 qualification in childcare or teaching, and ideally an approved level 3 qualification
- Excellent planning and organisation skill
- Resilient, calm and tenacious under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, able to energise and motivate self and others
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary commensurate with the position, experience and working hours of the successful candidate, up to £25,000 pa
- A discount on fees for the successful candidate’s children starting after the appointment
- Six weeks holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee and company pension contribution
- Access to staff wellbeing benefits
- A creative, supportive and helpful team of colleagues working in a warm and friendly, family atmosphere
- CPD opportunities.
Closing date for applications Monday 3 October 2022.
Richmond House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Richmond House School is an equal opportunities employer, keen to promote diversity and a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A full job description and application form is available to download below. To apply please complete the application form and email to email@example.com
Richmond House School has an active and supportive Governing Body, which is seeking enthusiastic and committed professionals to join them to hold the school to account, to shape the vision of the school and to set the strategic direction. The particular roles that we are looking to fill are Parent Governors or Governors who have experience in:
- Financial management including budgeting, management accounts and statutoryaccounts
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in joining us the application pack and application form can be found below. For more information, contact Anna Havard via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 275 2670. To apply please complete the application form below and return by email to email@example.com or by post to Clerk to the Governors, Richmond House School, 168-172 Otley Road, Leeds, LS16 5LG