We encourage the children to aim for the highest standards within our school community. Our school is committed to reducing our environmental impact by reducing our waste and use of plastic.
We aim to:
- provide our children with a first class education
- pride ourselves on the happy, friendly atmosphere in our school
- achieve high standards in all areas – academic, the creative arts, sport and personal development
- encourage enquiring minds and an appreciation of the world around us and a greater sense of responsibility for the environment
- develop each child’s self-confidence
- be a caring school where each child is valued for themselves and their individual talents as well as the contribution they make to the life of our school.
We are proud of the individual care we give each child, offering them a wealth of opportunities and activities to enable them to grow into accomplished and confident, well rounded individuals. We believe in nurturing our children to believe in themselves, as our school song says, and to be happy and proud of who they are.
We have a Code of Conduct whose three elements cover all aspects of school life:
- take pride – be the best that we can be
- show respect – help ourselves and others to be happy
- be responsible – for our behaviour, our things and our school